Brian Sundberg
I am Sixteen years old and a sophomore at Fairview. Some of my activities are swimming, playing guitar, listening to music, watching movies, and being active. I spend most of my free time outside with friends and with my friends. I am a member of the Men’s swim team here at Fairview, and I enjoy it very much. I also like to take bike rides with my friends. I have recently just got my driving permit and I enjoy driving. I am employed at Kahkwa Country Club Snack Bar where I spend my summer flipping burgers and making delicious hotdogs. Personally, I am not a fan of blogging. I find it very confusing and hard. What I hope to get out of this class is to learn fun sports and learn how the body moves and works. What I see myself doing in 3 years is in college. After college I wish to pursue a medical career so I can become an Anesthesiologist. I hope to find a good paying job in the medical field.
Monday, April 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Brian!! Make sure you pick up an application for me to work with you this summer because my mom wants you to. Also, sounds like you like spending your time with your friends and enjoy bikerides (you never can go though because you are too busy). Anyways, your career choice sounds nice, good thing I plan on marrying you.
ReplyDeleteLove,Jenna